Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sol = blog fail


So, I haven't blogged lately, mostly because I didn't feel like it. I know, exceptional blogger right here. 

Why didn't I want to? In a few words...glorious sunshine, finally. The weather has been far too amazing to be inside, hunched over my computer, tapping on the keys, writing posts, when I could be outside frolicking. Sure, I have a laptop, but it's pretty difficult to see the screen when it's so wonderfully bright. Also, see above...did.not.want.to. 

I promise I've been working on some posts and will get back to you with plenty of pictures and recaps of what I've been up to (good stuff!). For right now, I'll be doing lots of this:


Now, enough with the computer. Time to go play outside! Hope you've been having good weather where you are and that you are taking advantage of it - running, sunning, sipping, lounging, gardening, reading, relaxing, whatever floats your boat. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't blame you! That looks amazing. Wish we had a pool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our current casa is definitely spoiling us. I'm sure karma (also known as the US Navy) will make us pay later... How is the weather up in Madrid? Warming up yet?

      Besitos,
      Meghann

      Delete

Hola! Feel free to leave some love. Muchas gracias for stopping by!